Steadyon Ladder Support Bracket
For larger quantities greater than 20, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Protects your gutter from ladder damage
- Limits lateral movement of your ladder
- Fits most plastic and metal gutters
- Independently tested
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Designed and made in New Zealand
- NZ Safety Council Approved
The Steadyon Ladder Support Bracket was developed in conjunction with a leading roofing company to assist in increasing stability of ladders.
The Steadyon Ladder Support Bracket fits most domestic plastic and metal gutters and is made from powder coated, non-rusting, 3mm aluminium. The bracket is designed to fit both parallel and tapered folding ladders and includes a feature that locks over internal gutter brackets to help avoid ladders from moving sideways.
The bracket can also help protect gutters from ladder damage where gutter costs can exceed the job itself.
Brackets can be used by Builders, Plumbers, Painters, Roofers, Aerial Installations, Home Owners and the Home Handy Person who are over represented in ladder accident statistics.
These brackets have been professionally designed and independently tested and have New Zealand Safety Council approval.
- Raise the Ladder Support Bracket into the gutter using a broom handle or similar pole.
- The Ladder Support Bracket should be securely nested in the gutter.
- Note how the Ladder Support Bracket legs straddle the gutter bracket so to limit lateral movement of the bracket.
- Tapered Ladder - Rest your ladder against the Ladder Support Bracket, ensuring a 1:4 angle. Ensure at least three rungs remain above the bracket. Tying points are located on the bracket ends if required.
- To accommodate parallel ladders, fold out the 3rd leg to the position shown above.
- Parallel Ladder - Rest your ladder against the Ladder Support Bracket, ensuring a 1:4 angle. Ensure at least three rungs remain above the bracket. Tying points are located on the bracket ends if required.